As we know that jailbreak is now available for iOS 9, and it is a very excellent and stable version, but here we detected a problem in this version that we will discuss today in this article.
The problem is about boot loop in iDevices after jailbreak that is also called as “Boot Loop of the Death.” This problem occurs only on some devices having done jailbreak in iOS 9. In this problem, our device restart continuously until it loses all it’s power. This problem is also called BLOD.
Today we will provide a temporary solution to fix this bug. If you are facing a problem of boot loop after installing jailbreak in iOS 9 then by restoring the device and by losing the jailbreak, you can escape from this problem.
What is the method to avoid boot loop [BLOD] in jailbreak iOS 9?
You have no choice rather than restoring the device. Else you have to wait until the device loses power completely. For resetting the device we have to follow the steps that are given below:
- Make a backup of your data with the help of iTunes or iCloud by connecting your device with a computer.
- Turn your phone in DFU mode. To do this you have to open iTunes then press the power button and home button for 15 seconds. After then release the power button and press leaving the home until iTunes icon doesn’t appear on the screen.
- Then open iTunes and press the restore button. The device will lose the jailbreak and restore to iOS 9.0.2.
- After this set the device as new.
- Install Pangu version 1.0.1 in your computer.
- Download the jailbreak in your device again.
- Activate Wi-Fi, turn your device in airplane mode and then open Cydia.
- Now substrate Cydia installed.
- Once the process completed power off your device and turns it on again.
- In the end by pressing the power and home button simultaneously restart the device until the display of the device shows the apple logo.
By following these ten steps accurately, you can solve the boot loop problem. You just need to create a backup of your device before you apply these steps. So this is all from our side, follow these steps & get rid of your BLOD problem by jailbreak iOS 9. Give us your feedback through the comments section below & help us to improve. Thank you.
Get Amazing Stories
Get great contents delivered straight to your inbox everyday, just a click away, Sign Up Now.