Here are the 50 best free Cydia tweaks that I judged to be the most interesting to customize your iPhone with iOS 8 Jailbroken:
List of 50 Free Cydia Tweaks for iOS 8 you Must Have
1. Activator: Action Cydia Tweak for iPhone and iPad
Allows you to assign actions to certain system functions. For example, a shift to the right on the status bar will display the multitasking.
2. Safari Refresh: Refresh Shortcut Cydia Tweak
Allows you to refresh a web page with a swipe down on mobile Safari.
3. File Browser: File Explorer for iOS 8
A file explorer just like iFile, the best known, which allows to navigate in the tree of his camera and edit files.
4. Power Tap: Restart Cydia Tweak for iOS 8
Allows, a tap, you can make a restart, a respring or switch to safe mode when it is on the extinguishing screen.
5. NoSlowAnimations: iOS 8 Animation Cydia Tweak
Changes the speed of the iOS animations. The rate for example.
[highlight]Don’t Know How to Jailbreak an iPad Click Here[/highlight]
6. BytaFont 2: Font Cydia Tweak
Change the iOS typeface. Works everywhere.
7. Flurry: Design iOS 8 Tweak
Changes the transparency, opacity iOS menu and its various elements.
8. Mobius: ( repo.tylercasson.com ) iOS 8 Tweak
Cycles through its springboard to infinity. There’s no concept of a first or last page. There is no longer blocking one side or the other.
9. Cylinder: Change iOS 8 Animation
Used to adjust transition animations to the icons when changing page.
10. SwitchSpring: Springboard iOS 8 Tweak
Adds two options when it slides up on the page representing the springboard in multitasking. Option to do a respring or emptying of a sudden multitasking.
[radium_embed_video title=”Top 50 Free Cydia Tweaks for iOS 8.4″ link=”https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qhQoFgqbH7I” size=”650X360″ fullwidth=”yes” lightbox=”no” thumbnail=””]